fbpx

Dhu al-Hijjah Best 10 Days

The Best 10

Days

Never miss out on the opportunity to give during the best 10 days.

Automate your donations over the first ten days of Dhul-hijjah so that you never miss the opportunity to give on the days that Allah Subhanu wa ta’ala considers to be the most important.
The Prophet (SAW) said: “There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah (SWT) than these [first] 10 days [of Dhul Hijjah].” {Bukhari}

Automate Your Donation For the Remaining Best Days.

*Choose the amount that would like us to charge EVERY DAY.

Dhu al-Hijjah Best 10 Days

$5.00 / day for 3 days

SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Amount Per Day

$10, $20, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, Custom Amount

Share the Qurbani Blessings with Yemen

Give your Qurbani to people in need during Qurbani season to fulfill your Islamic obligations and reap the greatest benefits. Qurbani (Udhiyah) represents sacrifice, trust, and submission. You can celebrate this beloved custom and provide crucial support by making a donation through PureHands Yemen Relief.
This Qurbani season, join forces with PureHands Yemen Relief to make a big difference in Yemen. Your kindness has the power to change people’s lives and cheer up struggling families. You can make sure that individuals in need receive vital Qurbani meat, providing them with sustenance and hope during these trying times, by making a donation to PureHands Yemen Relief.

Sheep / Goat

Qurbani – Goat / Sheep

$0.00
  • Options Price: $0.00
  • Product Price: $150.00
  • Total: $0.00
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Sheep / Goat

$160, $320, $640, $1600, Custom Amount

Share In Cow

Qurbani – Share in Cow

$0.00
  • Options Price: $0.00
  • Product Price: $150.00
  • Total: $0.00
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Share in Cow

$160, $320, $640, $960, Custom Amount

Whole Cow

Qurbani – Cow

$0.00
  • Options Price: $0.00
  • Product Price: $1,050.00
  • Total: $0.00
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Cow

$1,100, $2,200, $3,300, $4,400, Custom Amount

Eid Gift

Eid Gift

$0.00
  • Options Price: $0.00
  • Product Price: $0.00
  • Total: $0.00
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Eid Gift

$50, $100, $200, $1,000, Custom Amount

Transform Lives with PureHands Yemen Relief

In Islam, the month of Dhul-Hijjah is considered to be a sacred month since it offers countless opportunities for spiritual development and for increasing your rewards. One of the most effective ways to make a difference during this joyful time is to provide financial support to PureHands Yemen Relief.
Less than 5% of a total of 1.2 million orphans in Yemen have been sponsored, leaving 95% completely vulnerable. As a result of the brutally persistent conflict, many children not only lose one or both parents, but are also forced into early marriages or child labor which leads to missing out on their rights to education and the opportunity of building a brighter future for themselves. Pure Hand’s Child Protection Program brings ease to an orphan’s life through both financial and psychological support.
You truly have the power to grant a child with opportunities for a brighter future. With your donation, Pure Hands provides children with the necessary financial assistance and basic healthcare to enable them to continue their schooling. This program secures support that helps these children’s families (usually a single parent) purchase not only food, but school supplies, clothing, and essential health care services.
Eid gifts and new clothes for children in Yemen

Orphan Sponsorship

Orphan Sponsorship

From: $60.00 available on subscription

$0.00
  • Options Price: $0.00
  • Product Price: $5.00
  • Total: $0.00
SKU: N/A Category:

Additional information

Sponsorship

$60, $180, $360, $720, Custom Amount

0
    0
    Your Donation Cart
    Your cart is empty